Sunday, February 12, 2012

Semi-normalcy

Today and yesterday I felt semi-normal.  I got out my camera and returned to Etsy.  I watched the most recent Twilight movie (which is something I never in a million years imagined myself doing) with some amazing friends.  It mostly amounted to us ruining the movie for the one friend among us who actually cared about the movie.  I'm about to go run 12 miles with that friend.  It's cold outside, but sunny.  I took this picture in my house and just wanted to share.  The wreaths on the wall are leftovers from a charity art show I had in December at my old job to raise money for this race I am doing on Saturday. 

1 comment:

  1. When I saw this on Pinterest I had no idea it was your own home...I figured it was from a magazine. It's lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete